Easter Night Dinner Cruise with live show
Experience a magical evening on the river, surrounded by live music and delicious food. Enjoy the beautiful views of the city while indulging in a traditional Easter dinner, served during the 3-hour city sightseeing cruise.
During the cruise, you'll have the opportunity to see all the major sights along the Danube, including the Chain Bridge, Buda Castle, Fisherman's Bastion, and the Parliament Building. The entertainment onboard is provided by either live folklore music or a piano performance, which enhances the overall atmosphere of the event.
Upon arrival, you'll receive a welcome drink to help set the mood for the evening. Then, you'll be served a 4-course Easter dinner, carefully curated to include traditional Hungarian dishes with a modern twist. There's something for everyone, from savory to sweet, and all of the dishes are sure to delight your senses.
Your ticket includes
At the end of the Easter Dinner Cruise, you'll receive a traditional Easter gift to take home, so you can continue to relive the experience long after the night has ended.
Overall, the Easter Dinner Cruise with Live Music is a fantastic way to spend a special evening with family or friends, taking in the beautiful sights of the city while enjoying delicious food and live entertainment. We hope to see you onboard soon for an unforgettable experience.
- 3 types of spreads in pastry basket (creamy egg with shallot, horseradish cream with apple and honey, hamcream with chives) with baked milk bread, slice of ham and sweet cottage cheese with herbs
- Lamb ragout soup with tarragon
- Creamy horseradish soup with beetroot chips
- Chicken breast fillet, pea purée, pickle relish and cheese crisps
- Chuck steak, potato purée with smoked paprika, fried bacon and marinated red onion
- Hungarian beef frikadelle with turnip-carrot sauce, traditional bread dumpling and sourcream foam
- Beetroot risotto with fried carrot crouton and parmesan
- Spring chiapuding with wild strawberry coulis and coconut chips
- Hungarian trifle (Somlói galuska)